news - [Free Software Pact news] Translations of the Free Software Pact - European elections 2014

Objet : Free Software Pact news <http://www.freesoftwarepact.eu>

[Free Software Pact news] Translations of the Free Software Pact - European elections 2014

  • From: Jeanne Tadeusz <jtadeusz AT april.org>
  • To: news AT freesoftwarepact.eu
  • Subject: [Free Software Pact news] Translations of the Free Software Pact - European elections 2014
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:24:21 +0100

Dear all,

This message to kick off the campaign for the European elections 2014 !

The website is already online with a new design, and a few candidates already
signed the pact. We are currently working on translating the pact in all EU
languages.
So far, the English, French and Romanian versions are ready, some languages
need just a little proofreading (German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, Italian,
Polish and Portuguese), and we are still looking for translators in
Bulgarian, Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Irish, Latvian,
Lithuanian, Maltese, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, and Czech.

If you know any of those languages, please help us out! all the information
is avaible here:
http://wiki.april.org/w/Free_software_pact:_list_of_tasks
(or get in touch - contact AT freesoftwarepact.eu )

I'm looking forward to this campaign with all of you!

Best regards,

Jeanne

--
Jeanne Tadeusz
Affaires Publiques, April - promouvoir et défendre le Logiciel Libre !

  • [Free Software Pact news] Translations of the Free Software Pact - European elections 2014, Jeanne Tadeusz, 13/02/2014

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.16.

Haut de le page